Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm Happy/I'm Sad





The good news is that we see far more of the above faces than the below faces. Delia is not just in a happy phase, she's in an all-out "I love life and have uncontrollable joy!!" phase. It takes next to nothing (just a look from one of us) to elicit a smile and happy wiggle dancing. She is laughing and just this week started "chattering" which she does almost nonstop when she's not sleeping. The pictures below were captured in her one minute of sadness today and that sadness (maybe anger) was triggered by me snapping pictures of her instead of feeding her. :) Even her sad faces are precious, though. She has a great bottom-lip-out pouting face.


4 comments:

Sarah VB said...

Ah, gotta love those little baby expressions! Looking at that sweet little face definitely makes me HAPPY! (:

Dorina Gilmore said...

Ok, the sad faces are SO cute. My friend calls it "putting the porch out" or sticking out that lower lip.
Love it!
Dorina

Anonymous said...

I have to comment on this one -LOL! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Delia looks like you more and more everyday, Jen.

alison said...

You do such a good job at keeping this updated-I love all the pics of your adorable girls!