Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dinner!





Thanks to a wonderful franchise called "Dinner My Way" and my generous mother-in-law, I now have a freezer full of delicious meals.

Today we called Ella's favorite babysitter for the afternoon and headed out to play chef. "Dinner My Way" is a place where you can prepare gourmet meals in advance. You pick 6 dinners you like out of 14 choices and make them in a fancy kitchen with all the ingredients, instructions, measuring utensils and storage containers you need (and no clean up!). When you get home, you pop your fancy meals in the freezer, pull them out when you want and cook them according to the labeled instructions.

We look forward to amazing eats next week: BBQ Tri-Tip with Caramelized Onions, Cilantro/Lime Chicken, Stuffed Pork Loin, Tomato Balsamic Steaks, Southwest Pork Chops, Chicken Picatta and Berry Cobbler.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Jen,

How cool!! Shannon and I got together today and she was telling me about a place like this. I had never heard of them before. Sounds very cool - and yummy. I'll have to try it out sometime. Glad to see you are doing so well -and so active!! Delia is a cutie.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Did you really JUST have a baby, Jen?! I mean, you look GREAT! Where is your residual tummy?!

Those sound like yummy foods and it looks like you and mom had a great time together!

love, karen