Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy, Baby-Filled Arms

Yesterday my dear friend Teri came for a visit with her whole family. I must award Teri with the "Most Involved In My Pregnancy" Award. She was great at checking up on me regularly (especially toward the end!), desiring to know and keep track of every detail (like doctor appointments and landmarks) and sharing the enthusiasm for our new arrival. Teri is completely crazy about babies and her arms were just itching to hold our new one. She bounced a grumpy Delia to sleep like a pro and spent the majority of the visit cuddling and complimenting our Delia. I love this picture of me and my friend with all our daughters!


And here are her two daughters, Beth and Allie, sharing their mom's love for holding babies. (I'm surprised they got Delia away from her!)

No comments: