Thursday, July 19, 2007

Advice For My Friends

Hi cousins and buddies, this is Ella and I have to tell you something. Having a new little sister is the best thing in the world! Take my advice and get yourself a piece of this action as soon as you can! Sure, Delia cries every now and then and Mommy's arms aren't always as free to hold me and read me stories, but the presents are incredible! Everyday I get new stuff-- it's better than birthday or Christmas. I guess everyone is so excited that I have a little sister that they have to give me pretties, sister books, jammies, activity books, stuffed animals and (I got this today) elephant towels!
If you've been wondering if a sibling is right for you, I'll tell you-- it is!

1 comment:

Dorina Gilmore said...

Sounds like a great gig. We'll remember that sister thang...
Dorina & Meilani