Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Network Television Debut!

I have blogged about my first cousin Anna before. She works for a graphics production company in LA. Her company designs the introductions to shows and any cool graphics you may see during the show. One of her latest projects is a new ABC show called Miss Guided. I guess this is a show about a nerdy girl who grows up and goes back to her high school to work as a guidance counselor. Well, the intro needed a montage of yearbook pictures and guess who's pictures are getting used! Yep, Anna pulled out our old Timothy Christian yearbooks and put me, Dave, Karen (Dave's sister), Chris and Eric (Dave's brothers-in-law) as well as Melissa and Steph (some high school friends) into this quick slide show of pictures!

Anna warned me that it will flash by fast and ABC reserves the right to change it all, but if all goes as submitted you can see us (or the high school versions of us) on TV March 20. Check out this link for more info about the show: http://abc.go.com/fallpreview/missguided/index

And drop me an email if you'd like me or Dave to autograph anything for you! Yay! Friends with influence!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cool! I'm anxious to see those pics. :)

Dorina Gilmore said...

Ok, Jen, you are hilarious. You are definitely a starstruck! We'll have to look out for your famous yearbook photos...
Cheers,
Dorina

Sarah VB said...

Oh, how fun! I think a lot of people (myself included) would be, um, LESS than thrilled if their HS pics were broadcast on national TV - yikes! Although I'm sure you and Dave were pretty cool teens, right? Not awkward at all. (: Can't wait to play "I Spy" when the series debuts! Congrats on your new-found fame! (:

Anonymous said...

As my brother-in-law Randy said, we'd better try and book some more jobs... otherwise, we might be 'typecast' as simply "Yearbook photo people1" :-) I can't wait! I hope its a good show! love, karen