Monday, July 21, 2008

A Changed Man

Dave safely returned from his mission trip a few days ago. It was an incredible life experience for him and his youth group. Some of his stories and pictures are amazing and I am encouraging him to write a blog about it-- he says he will...soon. The girls, of course, are so happy to have Daddy home. Dave learned some neat lessons about what's important in life and in some ways is "changed, " but I titled this blog after his physical change. Notice something missing? Delia has never seen Dave's naked chin!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Oh my goodness!
My mom had never seen my dad's chin until they had been married for a few years. Daddies are so funny.

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that Dave and his group had a great time. It was nice to see him, although we did not get to spend much time with him. I like the new look!

MOM