Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Bef Frens"

I'll leave you with one last image of our incredible trip home this Thanksgiving. When our airport ride asked what the best part was, both Dave and I immediately answered, "Family time!" (Ella said, "Grandma!") It was so good to soak in all that quality time with those we love most. We adored seeing Ella get to know her cousins. We had a blast with siblings and parents on all our little outings. We have been blessed with family members who are truly our best friends and the time we get to spend together is valuable beyond just words...and worth a bumpy flight. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys already!!! Aidan said "Where's Ella?" today and I told him that she was back at home in CA. I almost cried when Calvin explained that CA was a VERY, VERY far away state to Aidan. :-(

But, we had such a great time with each of you!! Thank you so much for your visit!!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see you this past week, and I'm so glad that we got to spend so much time together.
We loved seeing both of our grand- daughters, and enjoyed the time that we spent together. It was great to hear Ella talk so well, and to watch Delia break out in smiles! What blesses me most is watching you Dave and Jen in how well you parent your two beautiful girls! Love, MOM

Dorina Gilmore said...

This pic is so adorable. Just priceless.

Let's talk this week. I'm in San Francisco visiting friends until Saturday night...lots of car time.

Miss you,
Dorina

Jonathan said...

Hi Ella,

I'm so glad you're back so I can see you soon. I got to see my relatives, too, and they were pretty tickled to watch me drive my cars to your party. Soon I'll have my own party, and you can come!

Love,
Jonathan

Anonymous said...

I should comment to let everyone know that this picture was NOT staged! How fun that even though the kids don't see each other very often, they have a great connection!