Sunday, November 25, 2007

Meeting Great Grandma

Here are some highlights from yesterday:

1. Our girls got to meet Great Grandma VM for the first time.


2. I went out for dinner with my high school girl friends. We had a fun time sharing cheesecake and catching up. Me and Melissa are both mothers of two (and teachers and pastor's wives!), Anna is very important working in LA for a production company and Steph is almost done with her OB/GYN residency. It's neat to see the different direction all our lives went in.


3. While I was out, Ella went with Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma to a very special restaurant called Islamorada in The Bass Pro Shop. I was told that she loved looking at the giant tank of fish and even sampling an exotic dish-- alligator!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how if you zoom in on the second picture, Aidan is playing with Grandmas life line button. Why does this make me so nervous to view?
Auntie Kris