Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ella's Open House-- For You, Hun

Tonight (and until Monday) Dave is far away, so he sadly had to miss Ella's Preschool Open House. I wanted to post right upon returning, so he could feel like he was there! :)
.
After hugging her teachers, Ella showed me where she sat on the rug and at the table and then paged through each of her books with me-- Alphabet, Counting and Bible stories.
.
When I told Ella that Daddy wouldn't be able to come, I asked if she wanted to invite anyone else. She replied, "Gramma Jean!" and asked her on Sunday. Ella showed her adopted Grandma all around too-- pointing out her favorite toys and books. We were surprised when Julie and Mikaela also stopped by for Ella!

This is the All-About-Ella sign that was on a special bulletin board. As you can read, her favorite outdoor toy is the jungle gym...



Friends! (Above, Jacob and Bailey. Below, Mikaela)


The girls thought getting a cookie and balloon was pretty awesome and danced with their tied-on balloons the whole walk home! After my first day of single-parenting, I loved the 45 minute opportunity to converse with fellow parent friends.

No comments: