Monday, April 2, 2007

Blue or Pink?

Hello everyone, this is Ella. Tomorrow is a big day! I am going to find out if I am having a brother or a sister. Hopefully the baby in Mommy's tummy will cooperate enough to let the doctor learn this exciting information. (I wasn't too cooperative, but our doctor was determined-- he gave Mommy and Daddy an extra long sonogram to find out about me!) As fun as it will be to know if our new baby is a girl or boy, I am even more eager to play at Jonathan's house during the doctor appointment. He has the best swing. For the last doctor appointment I was dropped off at Jetta's house. That was enjoyable too, but hard work! She had me help clean the chicken coops and compost pile for an hour and half. I was so tired, I fell asleep right on our living room floor as soon as I got home. See how I didn't even want to take my coat or boots off?


I'll try to get lots of sleep tonight. I hope you have a great night... we'll write more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I whot out of bed this morning-TODAYS THE DAY! Please call me as soon as you know,
Love you guys!

Love, Kris