Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weekend of Friends (and Swings)

While Ella could sum up our day and a half with the Girards in one word-- "SWINGS!" it will take me a few more. We had such a good time visiting with our friends Phil and Teri and their three kids. While the adults had the chance to visit and catch up, the kids had tons of fun playing together. And even though our weather is really heating up, we spent most of the time outside-- on their super cool swing set and new patio furniture, walking to the park and picking up trees at the nursery. I know I've said it before, but we are blessed to have such good friends, even if they are a little farther away than we would prefer them to be!



1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Hey Davy and Jen! This is your cousin Aubrey. I was at Grandma's and saw your blog so I thought that I would say hi...so Hi!