Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Last Tummy Shot

If we are on the same time line that we were with Ella, I have less than 2 weeks of being pregnant and only 1 more doctor appointment! My appointment today was kind of exciting. I learned that things are progressing in terms of dilation (3 cm) and effacement (50%) and that my doctor is sure I won't make it to my due date in 3 weeks. "Any time now," he did say, however he still gave Dave a green light for his all-day trip to LA tomorrow. And because I have reached that huge, ugly and uncomfortable stage, here is one last picture of my belly...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Jen,
You look so cute!! And although I'm sure you feel uncomfortable, (I remember all too well)... you look too good to be uncomfortable. Hope all goes well..can't wait to see pics of the little one and when you come to Chicago again - we definitely have to get together. I would love to catch up with you more. Good luck with everything and we will be thinking of you as time draws near!!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

This is the last one? Oh! But you look so cute! :) I am getting more excited for the baby so great news to hear it's even closer than we had thought. Can't wait!
Love you guys,
Kris

Dorina Gilmore said...

Jen,
You are beautiful - especially wearing my clothes.
Can't wait to meet Baby girl VM. This blog thang is so fun. I feel like I'm right with you...
Love you,
Dorina

Anonymous said...

What a knockout preggy you are, down to the final weeks! You must be getting so excited to meet her. :) We are so happy that you've made it this far and all is well. New life is always a miracle, huh?

Love ya,
Cindy