Thursday, June 14, 2007

We're Working On It!

Two of Ella's favorite books are the "Family and Friends" photo album I put together for her and our book of VM Family Cruise pictures from 2 years ago. She loves to page through pointing and either name each family member or ask me, "Is Dat?" (Who's that?) Recently we've had a little confusion, though. According to Ella, here are some members of her family: Grandma, Aunt Kris, Aunt Karen, Aunt Heather...and Aunt Kyle and Aunt Calvin! This made me laugh.


2 comments:

KyleVM said...

I'm glad to see that Ella is brushing up on her family relations...even if she can't get the whole aunt/uncle thing exactly right. It took Calvin awhile to say "Uncle Kyle" instead of just "Kyle," so at least she understands that I come with a title...

--Uncle (Aunt for now) Kyle

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I am surprised and pleased that for once the gender mix up is not on me. Even yesterday a woman called me "sir" in the bank line. We Vander Meulens must just have "that look"! :)
Love,
Kris