Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Reunited!

We just had a very special 3 days. My beloved college roommates, Dorina and Cindy, came for a visit! Dorina brought her daughter Meilani ("A-Lani" Ella calls her) and Cindy brought her new son Ezekial ("Baby Zweep-Kul" Ella calls him). Besides our menu and the many topics of conversation (shish-kabobs, lasagna and Dutch Baby/everything from Mormonism to breastfeeding...), I don't have too much to report about the events of this visit. As usual, the best times with my best friends are spent talking and eating! This time we enjoyed a new baby to hold and watching the 2 girls play together. I'm so grateful for their visit and the opportunity for some quality time with some of my most important people!
Dance party on the table!

Dorina and I began sharing clothes in college and continue to do so through our pregnancies. Our similar taste permeates even our daughters' wardrobes-- see their matching shorts?

A little break in the wild playing for some educational activities!

Ella gently rubbing Baby Zweep-kul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved our time together! How fun to be able to pull up these wonderful pics with yet more good memories of days that we have shared our lives together. Thanks for hosting everyone!

Cindy