Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Roses Are Red...

...and pink and yellow and peach and white (but not blue).
Read this post
and you can appreciate them too!
****
I planted 6 rose bushes when we moved in 5 years ago. They have really taken and are my favorite thing we grow, presently looking amazing. The bushes line the brick walkway to our front door and make me happy each time I come home and stroll past them. Every couple days I prune a few of the abundant blossoms and arrange them in a vase. They bring such beauty and fragrance into our home.




2 comments:

tlg said...

Your roses are beautiful, Jen! This is my favorite time of year for flowers in our yard, too.

Love,
Teri

Wicker Family said...

I love my roses, but I have to admit that I haven't been the one to plant, nurture, and tend them over 5 years:-) I'm so impressed!