Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Day of Doctors

Today I had my 7 month check up and everything looks good. The excitement level for this appointment was significantly lower than last month. The visit went fast and I don't have too much to report. Here are a few things I learned: I am not anemic or diabetic. The baby is breech (but that's no concern yet). Her heartbeat is strong and healthy. From now on I visit every 2 weeks. Dr. Pont likes when I match my shoes to my shirt. :) It seems to me like I have had a bit of a growth spurt this month. Don't I look huge?



We had another doctor visit today too. When we came home from our weekend away, we found Lily limping and unable to walk on her left hind leg. A visit to the vet confirmed that she has sprained her knee pretty badly. She did not break or rip anything, so we are thankful, but she still has to "take it easy" (yeah, right) for 2 weeks and take old-lady dog arthritis pills!

So except that one member of our family waddles and another hops around/limps on 3 legs, we are doing great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing these pictures... you look SO good and it is fun to see you as you get bigger and bigger (and cuter and cuter!!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
I love your tank top - looks so familiar yet so different when you wear it. This makes me smile and think about those college days when you and I used to share clothes (and shoes!).
And thanks to Cindy, who originally bought me that top for my baby showers.
Love you, friend,
Dorina