Thursday, May 3, 2007

Early Birthday

Well, once again I (Ella) feel very special. My older friends Rachel and Katelyn have been so generous today! Their mom was cleaning out closets at their house and brought over a whole minivan full of big toys. I got some big pieces of furniture for my baby doll (who I have been completely obsessed with lately). This one is a changing table, the other is a swing, cradle and highchair. Now I can take really good care of my baby! I also got a scooter, a vacuum cleaner, a little camping chair, a rocking horse (that is really a zebra) and a whole chef's outfit for when I help Mommy in the kitchen. Mom and Dad got a little TV monitor they can watch the new baby on. Mommy worked hard to find places in our house for all these big new toys. She keeps joking (at least I hope she's joking!) that now they don't have to get me anything for my birthday in a few weeks. It was tiring playing with all these new toys today. I really wore myself out and had to go to bed early!

No comments: