Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ella's Birthday...PARTY!

What a great day! Not only did I get some fun new toys and dresses this morning, I also got to have 7 of my best "frens" over to play and eat cupcakes. Here are some pictures of my "Happy Day!"


Mommy gave me this game where you have to catch butterflies that shoot out of the elephant's trunk. Though I am completely incapable of doing it yet, it still makes me and my friends laugh and say, "Oh fun!"

Here we are putting spots on our lady bugs with Bingo Dobbers.

The best part for sure: when my friends sang, "Happy Birthday!" to me. Eating all the frosting off my bug cupcake was pretty great too, though.

And here's Daddy reading my favorite story to Kirsi, Annelies and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh bummer! I wish I could have been there! It looks like an awesome party-what a great way to celebrate the 2 years of joy Ella has brought to our lives. Happy Birthday Ella- I LOVE you!

Love,
(Auntie) Kris

Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday, Ella!

Thanks for including me in the fun!

Love,
Jonathan