Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ella's Birthday...PIZZA! (and Posing)

Well as I wind down and get ready for bed, I am sad, but exhausted, that my birthday is over. Since my party, I got lots of fun phone calls from my family and my choice for dinner...pizza! It was a very good day and again I want to thank everyone for the calls, presents and attendance at my party. Here are a few pictures of me posing with some of my interesting presents...


One of my high school buddies gave me these pink shoes for my birthday. I call them my "cool shoes" because that's what Mom and Dad call them. The outfit is new too-- from some friends at the party today.

I made Mommy and Daddy laugh a lot today when I tried out my new princess roller skates. I loved every minute of wearing them-- especially falling down. Good thing my bootie is padded with a diaper!

No comments: