Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dave and Family

If you have written an e-mail to us over the last few days, you know that "Dave is on vacation this week." Well, I (Dave) have been spending a great time helping my brother move from Washington D.C. and hanging out with the family- especially the opportunity to play with my boys and meet my new nephew. Here are just a few teaser pictures of a visit we made to the park this evening.

Here are all of Dave's nephews for the first time together with Uncle Dave.

All we are missing is matching outfits.

While I have been having a blast with the extended family, I can't wait to get back to see my girls tomorrow. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You kind of have "giant leg" in the last picture. Possibly even "little head" too but I will have to go back and check on that...

P.S. I finally got control of my crying after saying good bye. :( It took me a long time though!

I love you and I miss you (again) already-
Kris