Friday, February 27, 2009

Last Visit?

My good friend Amy #3 is going to have a baby any day now. We're so excited to see if Jonathan will have a brother or a sister! (Ella is predicting a sister.) As Amy did for me when I was overdue with Delia, today I invited her on an ambitious, possible-labor-inducing, three and a half mile walk to a different park way on the other side of town. (She was nicer, she just had me strolling around our own neighborhood or the mall when I was 9 months pregnant!) When I hugged her goodbye, I had my fingers crossed that the next time we get to visit will be in the hospital.



So, not only did we try to coax the babe in the belly out with this long hike, we also wore the kids out! Both of mine totally crashed at nap time. The park was your typical slides and swings and jungle gyms. The kids also ran and ran and ran around the big, open, hilly field picking dandelions for their mamas and trying to get the kite I brought along to take flight.

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mom said...

This was so fun, Jen! I love the link to our walk at the mall. Can you believe how much the kids have grown?