Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Uncle Dan and Auntie Heather Here!


This afternoon my sister, Heather, and her husband, Dan arrived in their cool purple rental car. Ella is showing some confusion about all her Aunties and keeps calling Heather the wrong name (Uncle Dan has only been called "Auntie Kyle" a few times), but otherwise is super happy that she has a new audience to show off for. Delia seems smitten with her Auntie, also, and spent a good amount of time happily cuddling and waving those chubby limbs with a big smile on her face. Maybe because my sister and I supposedly look and sound so much alike? Anyway we are looking forward to a fun visit with lots of special activities planned. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Hi Ella,

Have fun with all those people to perform for! I'll see you when all of our company goes home and we are bored. I miss you!

Love,
Jonathan