Sunday, June 29, 2008

What To Do On a Sunday

Today after naps we were all feeling a little restless, so I opened our wedding album to show Ella. Then I got the crazy idea to haul my wedding dress out of the closet. Ella is going to be a flower girl for a wedding in January and is very into brides and being married right now. Also, on Friday night Dave and I attended a lovely wedding that for some reason made us nostalgic about ours. So, we rolled with the wedding theme this weekend!

Ella was pretty excited about my dress (the ultimate princess dress in her eyes!) and had to put her dress-up wedding gown on too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jen - 9 years and two kids later, and you still look great in your dress! How fun for Ella to be a flower girl.

MOM

Dorina Gilmore said...

Ok, this is pretty amazing that you can just haul out the dress and put it on for fun on a Sunday afternoon. You look gorgeous. I can't believe it's been 9 years since that day. I remember it like it was yesterday. I love how you indulge Ella's imagination.