Friday, June 27, 2008

Zucchini Comin' Out Our Ears

So apparently our garden grew while we were gone last week! I had Hailey, a freshman with cheerleading practice every day, stop by to water our garden and feed our dog. She's one heck of a waterer; our zucchinis seem to love her!

What to do with these baseball bat sized veggies? The other day I baked 8 zucchini breads! Over in the side margin are some new summer recipes. I've made all recently with the bounty of our garden. We hope you enjoy the Pasta Primavera, Tomato Basil Bisque and Creamy Cucumber Salad as much as we do!


1 comment:

Dorina Gilmore said...

Wowza! I wish I could go shopping in your garden. We can't have a garden here!
Your new recipes look yummy...
D
P.S. You might want to try out the Zucchini Cakes appetizer on our blog. They're lots of fun to make and you can even freeze them and fry them up later. if you're too zucchini-ed out right now.