Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Horses and Car Wash

(By Ella)

Today is Mommy's day off, so we ran some errands and got some stuff done. Usually I barely tolerate this, but today we did some special stuff. Our car needed an oil change, so we took care of that. On the way to the Jiffy Lube we passed by the home of one of Mommy's friends. This friend's name is Dorothy and she is the reason we have 20 jars of jam in our pantry and 10 pounds of frozen apples in our freezer. (She likes to teach Mommy how to can and jam and preserve stuff...) Anyway, she has a bunch of horses and a week ago, one of them had a baby! Mommy thought a visit to the baby horse would be really exciting for me, but I actually had more fun with all 6 of Dorothy's Golden Retrievers. Mommy keeps asking me what I saw today-- thinking I'll say, "Baby horsie!" but I prefer to answer, "All clean. Car is all clean. Bobbles." That car wash at the oil change place was pretty cool!



No comments: