Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My New Toys!


By Ella...
We have the nicest people in our church! Today I got another big bag of hand-me-down clothes from my older friends Rachel and Katelyn. They have the cutest outfits, fanciest dresses and most unique dress-up clothes that they share with me when they are done with it. In today's bag were 3 new toys, also! They all make noise and they all help me learn my ABC's. They are a piano, a car and a computer. When Mommy's friend Teri came to visit, she brought me a box of fun toys and books too-- a bus with people in it and a bunch of books about being a big sister and sitting on the potty. I had to take one of the big sister books into my crib today for my nap, I love it so much! How fun to be surrounded by such thoughtful, generous people!

No comments: