Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Goofy Girls

Being a mom is stressful, exhausting, patience-testing and tedious at times... but it is also my greatest joy. My girls find ways to make me laugh every day. Here is a series of posts about their at-home antics. Ella has been really into being the doctor lately. When Delia had her appointment a few weeks ago, Ella blew us away by asking if she could have a shot too! Since then, no person, pet or stuffed animal in our house has escaped getting a shot and check-up. I found some of that crinkly paper to make her examination table more fun and pulled out some stickers for her to give her patients.

Today she gave herself a shot and then pronounced herself SO BRAVE! That is why she deserved all these stickers...

1 comment:

Dorina Gilmore said...

Ok, wow. She asked for a shot? That's pretty wild. Maybe you guys will have an MD in the fam. Could be your future...
Auntie D