Monday, February 4, 2008

Turn Your Blog Into a Book!

My friend, Teri, alerted me to this today. You can make your blog pages into a book! I will pass this link along to all my fellow bloggers who don't have time or energy to scrapbook, but do keep up with their family blog and want a hard copy. Teri said she made a 100 some page book for just $40. You can pick and choose which of your posts you want to use and then play with the backgrounds and formats too. Something neat to check out...
http://www.blurb.com/book/blogbook?ce=google_blog&gclid=CMusvpaZq5ECFRk0awodLk5Uew

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Cool!

Dorina Gilmore said...

Jen,
Thanks for this tip. It's like a dream. I've been waiting for them to invent something like this b/c I have no time for scrapbooking & I intent to use our family blog as a record of Meilani's life.
Gracias!
Dorina