Saturday, May 3, 2008

Famous!

A few weeks ago I snapped this picture of Ella. It was taken at the nursery where we always buy our flowers. And it was taken after the owner of the nursery took one first (I know, I'm obsessed with our blog and usually carry my camera on even routine errands). The owner spotted Ella riding along in the red wagon with the assortment of flowers and shrubs I picked out and went nuts over how cute she was. After getting my permission to use her image for the nursery, he took the picture. Well today we went back to buy my Vincas that were finally available and we were greeted by one, every employee saying, "Hey! It's our local celebrity!" and two, a poster sized reprint of this picture hanging on a central bulletin board! We know Ella is a cutie, but add a wagon full of colorful blooms and apparently she has the makings to be famous! :)


2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Yup, Ella, I knew you were cute!

Love,
Jonathan's mom

Dorina Gilmore said...

I love this photo of Ella (& those great Vacation photos at the left). Thanks for sharing your little movie star with us!
Dorina