Thursday, May 8, 2008

One Liners

"Don't let Satan blow it up." (as in "This Little Light of Mine")
****
"Hi Lady, I would like the chicken salad please." (A very mature and polite order...except we were not in a restaurant, we were in the Target and the cashier was not a waitress.)
****
"Let's get out of here, word to your mother!" and "Turn off the lights, I'll glow. Ice Ice Baby!" (Yep, the retro-rewind lunch strikes again. New Kids on the Block is apparently so last month, now we're into Vanilla Ice.)
****
I can't wait till Delia starts talking. Will that mean double the hilarity?

2 comments:

tlg said...

I'm so glad you're documenting these "one liners." Our girls love to read some of their quotes and just laugh and laugh!

Dorina Gilmore said...

Wowza, this is fun. What a great idae to record the one liners here. Now that we're into the sentence-word-strings I think I'll steal your idea. These need to be recorded for posterity!
Ciao,
D