Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friends and Fountains

It has cooled down significantly, so today we enjoyed a breezy morning at the "mountain park" (yep, one year later and Ella still mispronounces "fountain"). We met Amy and Jonathan and had the place practically to ourselves. I even felt okay about letting Delia crawl around and explore the shooting spouts. I love this crinkle nose, smile/laugh of hers!

A great treat was that after running through the spray and climbing the "noodle" at the park, we had a little picnic lunch at Sonic Drive In. I've never been to one before and enjoyed the many thrills this brought Ella: pressing the button for service, feeding tator tots to the birds and drinking chocolate milk with her kid's meal. Friends, fun fountain parks, fantastic weather...while I was not so fond of it last week, a morning like today's has me lovin' my California home once again.

1 comment:

Wicker Family said...

We would love to join you sometime!!! I'm not venturing far from home these days but in a few weeks. . .