Thursday, May 1, 2008

3 Things Meme

So apparently in the blog world there is this thing called a Meme. This is a combination of chain letter and one of those emails that asks questions about yourself which passes from blog to blog. I was recently "tagged" by Sarah from Through the VB Family Window and had no idea what to do. It seems a bit self-promotional to me, but I must admit I do love reading others' answers. So, after doing a little research on my new favorite Rocks In My Dryer blog (thanks Amy!) I am now more educated on what a Meme is and will attempt to participate...

3 Things Meme:

3 places I go all the time:
1. Church
2. Target
3. Jetta's house

3 people who email me:
1. Kristen-- usually with some hilarious story. Today? How the nurse at her doctor's office couldn't convert the metric system and wrote on her chart that she is 3 ft. 3 in and 217 pounds!
2. Karen-- with updates on my boyz (presently Theoren has CHICKEN POX!!)
3. (Lately) Amy B-- with questions about pregnancy (Did y'all know Nick and Amy are having a baby??)

3 favorite places to eat:
1. Panera Bread
2. Chevys
3. Dorina's Kitchen

3 Places I'd like to be right now: No where! As I anticipate a warm sunny day of play with my well-rested family, I'm completely happy about where I am. Here are 3 places I'm glad I'm not at right now:
1. on an airplane
2. at a doctor's office
3. somewhere cold-- like Chicago (ha!)

3 Projects I'd like to get started:
(Understand that by "I" I really mean "Dave!")
1. Move the mountain of baby gear we're done with from the guest house to the attic
2. Re-sod and picket fence the front yard (a long-term project, but one we're planning on starting soon with our economic stimulus check!)
3. Add a shelf and cabinets to the built-in entertainment center for toy storage.

3 people who will do this:
I won't name anyone in particular, but if you are reading this and have a blog-- consider yourself tagged!

3 TV shows I could watch over and over:
Are you kidding me? Just 3?! A TV addict/lover like me couldn't possibly narrow it down to 3. Here are 6:
1. I Love Lucy
2. Dancing With the Stars
3. The Office (BBC version)
4. Newsradio
5. Saturday Night Live (especially the Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon cast)
6. Beverly Hills 90210, Survivor, Amazing Race and Brothers and Sisters!

No comments: