Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Baby Table


Today we had our Coffee Break Brunch. My weekly Bible Study takes one week off per season to have a nice luncheon for all the ladies (there are probably 60 or more of us). What was different about this one was the food and decorations. The food was fun breakfast foods (casseroles, quiches, muffins and fruit) and the decorations were done by volunteers who decorated the tables with themes. I actually did this table-- surprise, it was themed "Baby On the Way!" Here is a picture of me with 2 of my closest pregnant friends, Jamie (due in about a month) and Jetta (due the same time as me). We also heard a cool presentation from a couple of the ladies who are nurses just returning from a medical mission trip to Nicaragua. It was a good morning!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun tablescape-I love a ladies lunch! Good job Jen, is there a limit to your creative talents? Luckily, Psychic Sylvia Brown was on Montel Williams today. The mystery white spot in the picture is most likely a general from a war. Hope that helps! :)